Gajah International is looking for dedicated and enthusiastic talents in the following fields.
- Finance Manager
(Based in Shenzhen, China)
Cash flow management, tax planning and management, budget and financial control / reporting, cost / performance analysis, cost and credit control management, forecasting needs and the securing of new funding.
Recruit, develop, and train the Finance and Accounting team.
Supervise and set directions to the Finance and Accounting function.
Monthly and quarterly financial reporting.
Ensure timely and accurate preparation of financial information, financial analyses and recommendations for management decision as and when necessary.
Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the company’s objective and help execute staff succession and growth plans.
Review MOUs, contracts, and other documents affecting the finances of the company.
Degree in Accountancy or a recognized professional qualification (ACCA).
At least 3 years of financial experience and management experience with the day-to-day financial operations & full P&L, preferably with China exposure.
Sound knowledge of accounting, taxation standards and relevant statutory requirements.
High level of problem solving skills and an analytical mindset.
Strong leadership & supervisory skills and a team player.
High fluency in both spoken & written English and Mandarin.
Can commit at least 3-4 years with the company to follow through the IPO process.
Exciting job challenges, good career prospects as well as great learning opportunities to receive guidance/advices from experienced CFO/CEO from listed companies.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Industrial Designer
Gajah International Pte Ltd is seeking Industrial Designers to be part of its design team. You will work closely with the R&D and Engineering Group to turn ideas into realized products. You are responsible for infusing great aesthetics and human factor considerations to create delightful user experience in the product. You will be involved throughout the new product development process; defining materials, forms, colours, finishing and manufacturing processes, delivering design excellence in the company's future products.
- Field of Study: Industrial Design/ Product Design.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Min Years of Experience: 1 to 2 years experience in product design and development process, fresh graduates are welcome to applied.
- Experience in manufacturing process, Injection molding design, case part design and material properties is an advantage.
- Full-Time position.
- Proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop to communicate idea effectively.
- Strong working knowledge in 3D CAD softwares (Pro-E or Solidworks).
Interested applicants please send in your portfolio & CV together with last drawn salary, reason for leaving and expected salary in MS WORD format with a recent PHOTO to email@example.com